Our environmental impact is important to us, and we always act with caution while at the same time making positive contributions to the protection of the environment.
We are beekeepers ourselves and in addition have excellent relationships with other beekeepers and can arrange relocation of swarms.
When you ask Swarmcatcher to take on either a residential or a commercial job you can be sure that we will
- Use minimum doses of targeted pesticides
- Go pesticide-free when possible
- Accurately identify a species and assess risks, avoiding unnecessary treatments
- Use organic based insecticides wherever appropriate
- Avoid older types of insecticide linked with health and environmental problems
- Use local suppliers as much as possible to cut down on supply-miles
- Minimise the production of waste, including paper free communications
All our work is carried out with proper regard to health & safety. We will also provide you with information on the best methods to prevent the bees from returning.