Our environmental impact is important to us, and we always act with caution while at the same time making positive contributions to the protection of the environment.
We are beekeepers ourselves and in addition have excellent relationships with other beekeepers and can arrange relocation of swarms.
When you ask Swarmcatcher to take on either a residential or a commercial job you can be sure that we will
- Use minimum doses of targeted pesticides
- Go pesticide-free when possible
- Accurately identify a species and assess risks, avoiding unnecessary treatments
- Use organic based insecticides wherever appropriate
- Avoid older types of insecticide linked with health and environmental problems
- Avoid excessive use of ‘external baits’, and the consequent impact on local wildlife
- Use local suppliers as much as possible to cut down on supply-miles
- Minimise the production of waste, including paper free communications
- Offset the removal of species such as brown rats and clothes moths with positive actions for wildlife, such as free bee swarm collection and overwintering of swarms.
We have a fully integrated pest management procedure to cover the broad range of insects, birds and mammals that are likely to invade your environment.
All our work is carried out with proper regard to health & safety and the protection of non-targets animals. Pesticides, traps, and preventative measures are used by professionally trained and experienced staff to ensure that your infestations are identified and remedied as quickly and humanely as possible. We will also provide you with information on the best methods to prevent the pests from returning.
- Fully qualified
- Immediate quotation
- Public liability insurance
- Discreet vehicles available
- Fast & reliable 1 hour response
- Food safety & pest prevention
- Service agreements/contracts
We do a lot more in reality – but we just don’t get time to sit and write policies.